Hallway members have full access to our constantly growing collection of high-quality teaching cases and resources. Subject areas range from public health to technology to urban planning, and resources include dynamic sets of exercises and teaching aids. With our new 'Assigned Cases' feature, it makes managing cases and resources even easier for teaching.
When you join the Hallway you will be able to:
- Browse our library of case studies and be able to see all case content.
- Create assignments which you can use to share case content with your students
Membership with the Hallway is only available to faculty and instructors in public administration and related fields, as well as government agencies who use materials in their training programs. Membership is not eligible for students in these related fields due to the teaching purpose of the Hallway.
Sign Up Process
- Enter your information in the form on the left to request your new account.
- Our team will authenticate your submission and you will receive an email upon membership approval.
- You will then be prompted to activate your Pro Membership.
Already had an account on our old Electronic Hallway site?
- Log in with your existing Hallway account email and password.
- Once you're logged in, click on "Try Pro" at the top right of the page.
- Follow the prompts to activate your Pro Membership.
Have questions? Contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy the new Hallway!